Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Videos!

Adalyn has been improving with her walking every day. Here is a video of her walking on the second day in the kitchen. She was being really cautious on the smooth floor. She is really fast when she crawls and still prefers that method when she wants to get somewhere quickly. I will work on getting another video of her improving skills soon!



She is really impressing me with her comprehension, too. In this video, she starts by talking to the cat, then I ask her where her little car is. She searches for it and finds it for me and brings it over. At the end, she makes the "car sound." She is really into cars now and makes the sound as she pushes one around.
She also identifies our dog Bailey and other dogs as well as toy dogs and images of dogs and now makes her "dog sound," which is her perception of barking. It is really cute! She seems to find a new trick every day and certainly keeps me entertained :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love it!! She is so cute.

When I started playing the video the sound was up really loud on my computer and Charlie thought it was a dog barking.

Dana Lynn said...

I love how you ask her where her car is and she pushes the toy outta the way and scoots right to it. Then she shows you!
She is very smart!
Ahhh, I love her to pieces!