Monday, January 19, 2009

Roo's kitten pictures

In my post regarding our cat, Roo, I mentioned that we didn't have any digital pictures of Roo as a kitten. I had forgotten that we had taken some with Jamey's old digital camera and I am so glad my mother-in-law found ones we had forwarded to her. (Thanks, Coral!)
He was an adorable little fur ball of a kitten! Here are his cute pictures:







When we had flowers at home, Roo would always try to bite at them so we had to keep them up or in another room. Once, he stuck his nose in the pollen of a lily and had a yellow nose! This week we picked out a beautiful flower bouquet for our table in remembrance of Roo. We are sure missing his funny antics.

2 comments:

Dana Lynn said...

I can't believe it! He was soooo white and small. I am really happy that you have those pictures too.

Dawn said...

He was so cute. I am glad Coral was able to send you those pictures.