Friday, March 27, 2009

Last Chance Prom!

Last weekend we went down to Darby for the "Last Chance Prom." We enjoyed a wine tasting and had a blast dancing. It was a lot of fun getting dressed up and enjoying a drink this time around! Jamey and I went to both my junior and senior proms together so this was our "third" prom :) Grandma and Grandpa Maxwell were so kind to watch both Adalyn and Brenna for the evening!

Here are some fun pictures from the night:



Dana and Justin--Something was funny!


Jamey "reeling me in"


Dana in her pretty gown


"Dancing" with Jen--I look really dorky though!




Enjoying the rest of the bottle of wine




Both Jamey and I caught the cold Adalyn had and we were not feeling the best during the prom and rest of the weekend. Adalyn finally got better but we are still getting over ours. We can't wait to get healthy again and for it to stop SNOWING here!

Adalyn is now 14 months old and does some new cute things! I will post an update soon--we are planning on taking some photos of her this weekend also.

I made a new header for our blog and changed to an Easter background but I am not sure if it looks too "busy" or not? Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Jill said...

I think the blog page looks awesome! You both look so good at the PROM. Adalyn is always my sunshine. Her smile lights up my heart.

Dawn said...

I really like the new header and layout. Looks like you guys had a good time at the prom too.