Thursday, September 10, 2009

A little secret Adalyn wanted to share....







Of course, it is not much of a secret anymore but I had to post the cute way she told the news to our families! It was fun to surprise them with our big news :) We had to come up with something since we really got them good with the news when we were expecting Adalyn! I found this cute shirt on Etsy and had it personalized for her :) Adalyn's new baby sibling will be arriving around mid-February 2010!

Also, I realize I am way behind on updating this blog again...and it is not really summer anymore so I need to change the background too. I'll post some cute pictures of Adalyn riding fair rides and dancing at more weddings soon :)

1 comment:

Dana Lynn said...

SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!! I loved the way the baby news was shared. Adalyn is going to be the best big sister :)