Sunday, May 31, 2009

Proud of her Aunt Dana

I admit it...I have not been very good at keeping Our Maxwell House updated lately. Anyway, here are a few pictures of Adalyn with her Aunt Dana. We are so proud of Dana for graduating from The University of Montana on May 16th! We have more pictures to sort through from the graduation as well as Mother's Day. It is a mistake to take photos using three different cameras and multiple memory cards and store them on a computer downstairs and then access them on our laptops...and combined with time working on PunkieGrace photos. It is a work in progress I guess!

Congratulations Dana!!


Adalyn got all dressed up to celebrate and she really loved Dana's tassel!

2 comments:

Dana Lynn said...

She has the prettiest smile! It's exciting to me that she was apart of my graduation.

Dawn said...

Tell Dana congratulations!!