Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet Valentine!

I just want to share some fun pictures. We set up some sheets and took some birthday dress/valentine shots of Adalyn. We have too much fun :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here is our sweet little gal












She was very interested in inspecting a leftover party blower from her birthday


Hmmm...how does this thing work again?


Are you sure I can play with this?


Interesting....


Is this the end I blow on?


Maybe I'll try this way too...


Here, you guys show me!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

As always she is very cute. I really like the look on her face where she is putting the fringe end in here mouth. Did she ever get the horn to make any sound?

Dana Lynn said...

Can I pretty please have some more pictures of my beautiful niece? :)
That dress is so cute on her!
I'm thinking I should eventually buy a collage frame for all her pictures that I have throughout my room.

Megan said...

She never got the horn to make any sound, I think she was using it like a straw instead :)

Jill said...

It was all our pleasure watching Adalyn on Valentine's Day. We had so much fun! She is the most adorable little girl in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!

We love you Sweetie,

G. @ G. Beree xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Ps Tell mama and dada to go out more often so we can babysit again!