Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jamey's Birthday.....Part 1

Well, Jamey's birthday was actually on April 19th, and I am not quite up-to-date with my blogging lately. I can't even finish one thing at a time and it is in parts too! I have been spending a lot of time working on PunkieGrace, my hair bows and accessories and I hope to get the website up soon and a full post explaining what I have been working on. It sure helps knowing someone so smart and talented to do my designing and website ;) THANKS SO MUCH JAMEY!!

Jamey had a great birthday and we spent time celebrating with all of our extended families. On Saturday, April 18th, we went to Darby to see Jamey's family. Jamey's Grandma Coulter, aunt Dawn and cousin Gavan were in town and it was great to see them. Dawn has a blog also, and she was much faster than me at posting her pictures from this weekend! Gavan is about 4 1/2 months younger than Adalyn and two weeks older than Brenna so it is really cute to see them all together. Gavan is walking quite well already and Brenna is also walking so trying to get three little ones together for a picture was kind of a challenge...but we managed to get them all into the wagon! I have also become *slightly* obsessed with making cute Scrapblogs. I hope to keep more up-to-date and make them to compile as a scrapbook someday.

I love this one!


Jen found this bouncer at a consignment sale. I think Brenna was the only one who liked it...well, I had fun in it too ;)


Adalyn helping Jamey open his cards and gifts


Cake!


Dawn, Gavan, Jen, Brenna, Jamey and Adalyn


The group with Grandma Coulter. We realized later that Jamey's mom Coral should have been in the picture to have a 3- and 4-generation photo but we were worried about getting the pictures fast before the little ones got too squirmy...next time we'll have to get it!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

What cute babies you have in your family! :)