Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sick, but back with energy to spare!

It has been over a week since I have posted an update. I was really sick last Saturday and even missed the last Grizzlies home football game--and I never miss home games! Then, little Adalyn wasn't feeling well on Monday and Tuesday with a slight fever and she barely slept. It took us a day to recover and catch up but we are feeling fine now.
In other news, Adalyn has been crawling all over the house on only her hands and knees and she is very fast! She has been walking around the furniture, too. She uses everything to stand and walk with and she can stand by herself for a second or two. She is getting really good at identifying objects and people. When asked where something is, she looks around to find and point at it, most recently the cats, dog and the little Christmas tree on our table. It is so cute. She says "dat" every time one of the cats walks by. I think the 'c' sound is harder to say but she knows what she means!


Helping me out with the chores :)


Such a cute little helper!


I love the hairdo (food in hair + wet washcloth = crazy new style!)