Tuesday, October 28, 2008

9 months, and another year for me, too

Adalyn is now nine months old! She had her appointment on Thursday and got a flu shot and an anemia test. Her weight is 16 lbs. 8 oz., and her length is 28.5 inches. She is quite long, in the 85th percentile. She has leaned out some, but she is healthy, eats well and is really active. We can't believe how much she has grown in nine months! Apparently at her age, she gets her flu shot in two parts and we will take her back for the second one in a month.


My 27th birthday, and Adalyn is 9 months


We had a very busy weekend! We attended a retirement party for my step-dad Russ on Friday night and Adalyn was the entertainment for everyone! My birthday was Saturday so Jamey, Adalyn and I ate dinner out and then spent Sunday enjoying lunch and dinner with my families. It was a very fun weekend and I received great gifts and ate some delicious dessert, too!

Here are some fun pictures we took of Adalyn a few weeks ago:

No comments: